NPC Q&A Thread

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

Mike D.
Pixel Artist
Pixel Artist
Alright, lemme be honest here, I may have gone a bit overboard with creating new characters. There's so many most of them haven't even gotten a proper introduction yet, and that's not even touching on minor characters I use to fill background space. Remember all those monster hunters from Halloween 08 that were never seen? They don't have any avatars but I got some art of them... not colored in though. Like a lone ice cube floating in the ocean there's much more beneath the surface. Since this is Ani's 10th anniversary I want to introduce as many as I can. Most of them have avatars anyway, and their official introduction in the story could be years away.

If you got a question to ask an NPC, you can post it in here and they'll answer it to the best of their abilities. If I were you I'd get all my questions out now because once this event gets rolling new characters will be coming out the flood gates! And you're going to have a lot of questions for these new faces I'm sure.

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Return to 10th Aniversary