Re: 10th Aniversary Witching Hour!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=58&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Jim

After an hour or so trekking through the park, Amy and Jim's party were lead to the mansion where they were given a quick rundown of the situation. A Time Traveler by the name of Ai Hanasaku arrived moments ago, and told them that, surprise surprise, time travel is indeed involved. For the record, Jim and his party come from the winter of 2006, approximately a year and a half in the future. Goldie, however, comes from February 2006, just six months in the future.
Jim, eager to spin tales of his and Amy's exploits with the supernatural and uncanny, has been rattling off nonstop about all the creeps and cryptids that have come their way. Michi is bored out of her skull, but politely suffers through it all. Jim is so wrapped up in his campfire story that he's the only person not to notice Zarath spirit himself within the dining room, toting the Waybacker Risky Scythe with him.

...In addition to Quetzalcoatl Dragonoids, Amy and I have found twenty-eight other undiscovered species. I can't disclose some of them as they wish to remain undiscovered, but as for the rest...!

I've compiled my extensive research on the subjects in question in this paper which, hopefully, will be accepted back at the Pantherian Institute of Cryptozoology. Fingers crossed. Of course, these are all the abridged notes that I've copied from my own personal journal. I've been told I can be a bit long-winded.

Oh hello, is there someone new?

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:14 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Zarath
Oh hey Mr. Fadbury. When did you show up?

[NPC] Jim.........
...Sorry, do we know each other?

......Yes? I'm Zarath, remember? You helped us when Helvetica came back a couple months ago. You remember Naru, don't you?

[NPC] Jim.........

[NPC] JimAh right! Just came back to me! Hello Zarath!

...Okay.
Hey, sorry for interrupting whatever it is you were doing. I just need to drop off Risky here and I'll be gone.

[NPC] JimNo no no no wait wait wait, don't misunderstand! You're not interrupting anybody. In fact we were just about to wrap up.

We were about to wrap up, right?

[NPC] MichiYes.

[NPC] AmyYep!

[NPC] MarvinYeah I think we should save the rest for later.

[NPC] JimWell there you have it. Meeting adjourned.

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=182&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Goldie
HOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIII

[NPC] ZarathOh hey who's this?... and why is she wearing North's clothes?

[NPC] MichiBecause she was butt-ass naked when we found her. North is letting her borrow one of his outfits until we can take her shopping for her own rags.

[NPC] North KoreaI let her pick whatever she wanted from my personal wardrobe.

[NPC] AmyBut they were all the same outfit.

[NPC] North KoreaIt's my personal aesthetic.

[NPC] JimAh right, you haven't met, have you? This is my granddaughter Goldie.

[NPC] ZarathOh. Didn't know you had a family, Mr. Fadbury. I guess I can kinda see the resemblance?

[NPC] MichiShe's adopted.

[NPC] Zarath...Oh.

So uh... are you and Goldie also Time Travelers from the future?

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=58&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Jim
Come again?

[NPC] ZarathThe future. What year was it for you a few hours ago? It's August 2005 right now. The whole park is grabbing people from the next ten years and bringing them back in time... at least that's how Naru put it.

[NPC] AmyHe's right Jim. If you look up the date online, it'll say August 2005. That can only mean we've gone back in time... that or someone's haxxorz'd the search engine...

Here, I got the web page open on my PDA. It says August 2005 right here.

Oh... so it does...
.....Ha ha, of course! Imagine that? Time Travel! Never thought I'd live to see the day!
So that would mean there's two of us wandering about this very second! I wonder if I could call myself?

[NPC] AmyHow are you going to call yourself without a phone.

Ah, right... Blast, that would have made my day. Oh well.
No, wait, Amy, lemme borrow your phone for a bit. Just a bit I promise!

[NPC] MichiI explained everything to Amy on the way here. Weren't you paying attention?

Oh, I was dazed and confused. I'd been chasing this wee naked child over hill and over dale. Isn't that right, you... tim'rous beastie?

[NPC] GoldieWAOOO! WAOOO!

She's a feral child. 'bought her for six pounds in Old Lundine. It was either her or the elephant man.

[NPC] MichiUh huh.
So Zarath, what's keeping you up this late at night? Cilla, Milan, and Drossel already went to bed. The only reason I'm up is because Jim and his party can't sleep unless they share their exploits with someone.

[NPC] North KoreaI'm not complaining. You spin one hell of an entertaining lecture, Mr. Fadbury. Could probably make reading the phone book entertaining.

Aww, thanks mate!

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:28 am

[NPC] Zarath
I'm actually helping Ai out with an escaped park guest. We're trying to get rid of this watch she can use to cross dimensions so she won't escape again. It was getting too dangerous for Risky, so I'm dropping him off here where it's safe.

[NPC] MichiOh neat. A tinier version of the guy that went to check out the lower floors.

Lower floors?

[NPC] MichiOh yeah, after you left Drossel found a hidden door behind some loose wallpaper. Allegedly there are lower floors in this building and that door is the only way down. I'm gonna explore it tomorrow morning because I'm tired af right now, but this other guy went ahead. Drossel told him the door was locked but he got through to the other side somehow.

[NPC] AmyHe said he was a Waybacker, some kinda time traveler I think. He went looking for a point in history when the door was unlocked and came back to the present once he got through.

[NPC] Yellow SpiritTHAT'S FUTURE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's great, but I gotta book it. Naru needs help fighting her Gemini clone.

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:49 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Yellow Spirit
WAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT
Lemme come too i can help!!!!!!!!!

[NPC] ZarathBut I came all the way here just to get you out of danger, and now you want to go back?

im a time traveler so what if we go back a few minutes when black naru disappeared and we can teleport back then and do a sneak attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2e go back in time when black naru disappeared then we can think of a plan to surprise her she wont be expectin 2 ZARATHS 2 SHOW UP!!!!!!

[NPC] MichiHey that sounds like a pretty good idea.

[NPC] Zarath...You understood all that?

[NPC] MichiI've handled kids before. It's not hard.
But think about the bigger picture here. You got the entire history of your fight with Black Naru in front of you, and you can jump in at any point to wreck shit up. How can you exploit that?

Better yet, if Risky is a time traveler, then you're really in no rush. Hell, you might already be back at the warehouse right now.

[NPC] ZarathThat... makes a lot of sense...

Uh, okay... how about this? We could go back to before we ran into Black Naru in the warehouse... maybe try and take her Gemini Watch from her?

but we can't change anything thats happened alredy that would be BAD!!!!!!!

[NPC] MichiYeah Zarath you can't change history that would be cheating.

[NPC] Zarath( Like you're above cheating. )

Alright, what would you suggest?

we can go 2 when black naru disappeared using her watch than wait for the right moment to plan a surprise attack!
then we can go backl to when you teleported us out and keep fightin so she doesnt suspect were hidin waiting for her

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Michi
He wants you to camp out where you've been fighting, then pull a surprise attack on Black Naru when the time is right. The tricky part comes next: once you've beaten Black Naru you'll have to go back in time and actually fight her, working with your past self to back her into a corner. If all goes as planned, there should be a future version of you fighting her when you get there while you and Risky can sit back and watch the fight unfold.

[NPC] Yellow Spiritno we cant watch the fight!!!! if we watch then well know how it will go and well have to do the same things we see or we could cause a paradox!!!!!

[NPC] ZarathFor a little guy you sure know a lot about Time Travel.

[NPC] Yellow Spiritacually i dont get it either but grim and future me said I cant cause a paradox no matter what!!!! but if i dont know whats gonna happen ill just do what im suppose to do normally because of the shrowding cats

Schrödinger's cat. I'm guessing if you don't know how something's going to play out you can't change its history. You'll just end up as fate's plaything and do what you were suppose to do anyway. Is that right, Risky?

[NPC] Yellow SpiritYES!!!!!!!!!!! the less we know the better!!!!

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:34 am

[NPC] Zarath
Alright hold up.
Situations like these tell me I need to consult an expert in combat and strategy.

[NPC] MichiAm I not an expert in both of those?

Huh? Oh, no, it's not that... but I want to hear from another perspective.

[NPC] MichiAnd where is this other perspective coming from? Better not be that punk Matty.

What you got against Matty? I thought you two were cool.

[NPC] MichiWhat? After what she pulled last time? As if!

Zarath's PDA rings. The call has gone through.

Oh, he answered. Hello?

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:57 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=172&sid=a443ddc5595c9edbc9ceba28505bf0ee
[NPC] Overlord Garamond
HEHHAHSUAHDJSFHDJFHDHGFWJGWFWJVW

[NPC] ZarathOh hey Garamond, I need some more advice I promise this'll be quick.

[NPC] MichiWait, Garamond?
Overlord Garamond?! He's Alive?!

[NPC] ZarathHuh? No, he's still dead. I'm using my spirit powers to communicate with him through my PDA.

[NPC] MichiAnd you're going t-
omfg you can't be serious.

[NPC] North KoreaEven in death he still won't leave us alone.

[NPC] ZarathHe's not that bad, you know. Heck, sometimes we train together when I come to visit.

[NPC] MichiHe literally tried to kill both you and Naru.

[NPC] ZarathWell he's harmless now. And for the record I take everything he says with a grain of salt, but I want to keep an open mind so sometimes I hear him out. Also, his jerkassishness has kinda grown on me. I know, it's weird.

Hey sorry about that. Michi sensei is with me. Anyway, I was w-

shut the **** up we have important issues to address. before i help you out with any more dating advice you need to meet my specific demands:

• make me king of the underworld, because it's always hilarious when i'm in charge because i actually do stuff and not sit back getting my dick sucked.
  • change my name back to Overlord Garamond and give me the title of "tECTONIC tYRANT pIMP gARAMOND". also remove my current gay ass title.
  • remove all underworld moderator permissions from everybody and give them to me as i am the rightful king of the underworld.
  • all new members of the underworld are restricted to the camps for 1 week to go under education of not sucking reaper dick.
  • I want sexy demon bitches at my beck and call for me to show constant indifference to.
  • zarath you need to change your title to "naru's ****boy" THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT.
  • remove the the gay ass title. this is here twice because its annoying.
  • finally start using the sword i gave you qnd quit relying on that shitty legendary sword you insist to jerking off to all the time. i keep telling you you're not going to hit anything with half the accuracy of a training stick.

these are my demands, meet them.

[NPC] ZarathOkay I promise I'll switch up my loadout... and I'll talk to Grim about the rest of the things you mentioned.
Right now Naru's fighting an evil version of herself. Now, hypothetically if I had the ability to go back in time, how could I use that to exploit the fight?

go back in time? hell why dont you go back 20 years and **** your mom that sound slike a better use of time travel if you ask me.
but no srsly if i were you i wouldn't even bother. time travel makes one migrane too many to bother pissing around with thats why anyone with half a brainstem stays the **** away from it if at all possible. if you want to help matsuri out you need to suck it up and go deal with it like a man. less qq more pew pew.

[NPC] MichiI don't know. Sounds like you're throwing away a really good opportunity if you ask me. You might even look cool in front of Naru.

[NPC] ZarathYeah, but I care more about getting the fight done and over with than looking like generic anime guy #1348 and doing something cool to impress my friends.

You could be generic anime guy number 57 if you stop being such a pussy and finally suck your girlfriends dick, holy shit.
THE CLOCK IS TICKING! SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR SPOT

[NPC] MichiYou're asking for combat advice from the guy who brute forces his way through everything, strategy be damned. I bet he's never had to organize a dungeon raid of 60+ people.

hey i didn't see any of you tanking in berserker stance and succeeding

[NPC] ZarathI mean if time travel can make the fight end sooner, sure, but since I can't change history all the easy solutions aren't allowed.

also if you're dealing with gemini clones the best way to beat them is to confuse the shit out of them by having two of their parallel selves act completely differently. those sorry ****ers can't tell who they're suppose to be and can go catatonic from the mental strain. dont ask me how youre gonna get 2 narus that are completely different as you couldnt even pay me to care. btw my parallel self is just me. i travel dimensions on a daily basis.

[NPC] ZarathThanks man. That sounds helpful. When this is all over I'll call you back and let you know how things went.

Hey heres an idea why dont you spend the battery life on something more important and shove the whole thing up your ass with vibration on? AND NEVER CALL ME AGAIN!!!

Overlord Garamond disconnected

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:42 am

[NPC] Zarath
He hung up. I better call him later or he'll wonder why I stopped calling him and yell at me.

Okay... what if I propose a compromise? We go back to the warehouse and wait around for future me to show up. If I don't show up in the next five minutes after we arrive I'll jump in and help, and we'll forget about using time travel to our advantage. Ai might have a similar plan, so if we meet up we can collaborate on what to do.

[NPC] Yellow SpiritOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that settles it then. Sorry again for interrupting you Mr. Fadbury.

[NPC] JimAw no worries! My crew and I were planning to take a gander at the lower floors anyway. Everybody ready to go?

[NPC] AmyYuuuuuusss!

[NPC] GoldieYAYAYAYAYA

[NPC] MarvinThis is probably a disaster waiting to happen but what the hell?

[NPC] MichiYeeeeesssss now I can go to bed. If there's a 'mergency come... *YAWN* break down my door and start shaking me.

[NPC] North KoreaLater man.

Grab on Risky, I'm gonna try and take us somewhere near the end of the warehouse where Black Naru won't notice us.

Zarath and Risky spirit back to the warehouse.

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary