Re: 10th Aniversary Witching Hour!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=180&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Black Naru

SURPISE!

BLACKER NARU SIGNAL

Black Naru reappears hanging onto the ceiling with a giant spotlight behind her. She immediately activates it, casting a large shadow over the entire warehouse floor. Blacker Naru expands to fill the entire area, and grabs both Naru and Zarath.

NOW KISS.

Mwahahahahahaha! Weren't expecting that, now were you?! Yeah I'm pretty amazing. We should do this more often, me! Maybe if you quit worrying and learn to love fighting you'd be able to wreck those Reapers you hate so much?

[NPC] NaruWhat makes you think I hate the Reapers? I barely know any of them besides Grim!

Huh? What about-

Oh, right, that hasn't happened yet. lol oh well.

Post » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 pm

I wanna fight for control over Blacker Naru again.

Also roll to see if Zarath will give me his turn. If he does, I wanna use it to take out that spotlight.

[NPC] Naru rolled 2 20-sided dice. Results: 15, 19

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Naru

Naru repeats her brilliantly bullshit plan of taking control of Blacker Naru via direct spirit interface with her spear. In a desperate attempt to control Blacker Naru, Naru spawns a dozen copies of her Legendary Spear, all of them violently poking at Blacker Naru, which in hindsight would probably be way more effective if Naru just spawned one and struck Blacker Naru really hard with it like she did a page ago.

Regardless, Naru is successful. Blacker Naru eventually loosens its grip and drops both Naru and Zarath.

Zarath is giving his turn to Naru, allowing her to perform another action.

Naru creates a copy of her spear, and sends it flying at the spotlight above them. Black Naru, who is directly in front of the spotlight, is able to take the full force of the attack and block the spotlight from being damaged.

[NPC] ZarathAH!

AH!

[NPC] ZarathWHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

DID YOU JUST SKEWER YOUR GEMINI SELF?!

I- I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I THOUGHT SHE WOULD DODGE IT!

[NPC] ZarathWHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!

WELL THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO IF SOMEONE CHUCKED SOMETHING SHARP AND POINTY AT ME!

[NPC] ZarathDID YOU JUST... COMPLETELY FORGET HOW PEOPLE FROM THE GEMINI WORLD WORK?! IF YOU WOULD HAVE DODGED THAT THEN OF COURSE SHE'D WANT TO GET HIT BY IT!...

...omfg what is she doing?...

[NPC] ZarathIs she... is she enjoying herself?!

I... think she is...

[NPC] ZarathWhat the hell is wrong with your Gemini clone?!

What isn't?!

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:29 am

A'ight, if it's gonna be like that, then I'm gonna use MY spear to take back Blacker Naru.

[NPC] Black Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 9

[NPC] Black Naru
Oh no, what ever shall I do? What should I do? What should I...

I KNOW!

Black Naru throws her spear at Blacker Naru. The spear lands over Black Naru's shadow, directly interfacing with Blacker Naru. Control over Blacker Naru has been given to the spirit trapped inside the spear, infecting Blacker Naru with the spear's madness.

Blacker Naru rampages through the warehouse, damaging everything it touches.

[NPC] NaruOMG SHE'S MADE IT CRAZIER!

MWAHAHAHAHA! YESSSS! YESSS! GO MY MINION! YOU'RE FREE NOW!

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:48 am

Try and pull Black Naru's spear out before Blacker Naru destroys this entire building.

[NPC] Zarath rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 10

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Zarath

Zarath, as terrified as he is even getting close to that thing, tries to remove the spear from Blacker Naru.

MMNNFF! MMNF! MNF! MMMMMNF!

YOU'RE... GONNA... TAKE THE... WHOLE... BUILDING WITH YOU!

OH LIKE I GIVE A CRAP!

MMMMMNNNNNNNFFFFF!

GHAAAAAUUUGHHHHHH!!!!

Blacker Naru has been released from the spear's control. The spear lies motionless on the floor. Its face looks to have melted off completely.

Did... omg did I kill it?...

[NPC] Black NaruOooh, looks like it.

ACK!

[NPC] Black NaruCongratulations, you murderer.

[NPC] NaruDon't let her get to you, Zarath! It was probably suffering anyway!

NOT HELPING, NARU!

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 pm

MY FIST + BLACK NARU'S FACE!

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 10

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Naru

Naru punches Black Naru. Black Naru deliberately takes the attack and backs away.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

[NPC] Black NaruWhat's my problem? That's two perfectly good spears you've ruined by now! It's not like I can magically call a weapon to me anytime I want to like you can. I can't defend myself without a weapon of some kind!

That's a lie and you know it!

[NPC] Black NaruShoot. Thought I'd get ya with that one. Guess I could still use this thing as a regular spear... but that'd be boring.

Is this some kind of game to you?!

[NPC] Black NaruUh, DUH?! What the hell do you think, genius?! Of course, you only have yourself to blame. If you didn't hate fighting so much, I wouldn't love it so much. The only way you're gonna make me stop is if you suddenly have a change of heart... or at the very least equilibrium.

Equilibrium?

[NPC] Black NaruOf course! The opposite of gray is still gray. If you hate something I love it, but if you're neutral about anything I'll be the same way. Don't you know anything about Gemini beings?... or am I still thinking of your future self?

So come on! Don't you admit all of this has been just a little fun?

Ugh, fine! If it'll mean you'll stop antagonizing me... I guess it's a little fun sometimes...

[NPC] Black Naru......

W-what is it now?!

[NPC] Black NaruI can tell when you're lying. Don't bother faking it. It doesn't work that way.

I'm not!

[NPC] Black NaruOh well, I never expected you to change so easily in the first place. We'll just have to handle this the old fashioned way... with gimmicky super powers!

[NPC] Black Naru...but if Blacker Naru alone isn't effective against you, I guess I'll have to use the full extent of my powers.

You're about to witness some gross shit go down, both metaphorically and literally.

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 pm

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=190&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Ai
Got room for one more?

[NPC] NaruAi!

[NPC] ZarathHey! Perfect timing!

Sorry for taking so long. I got confused on when I was suppose to show up. You get me one of those custom Gameboys they were selling at Soup Con?

[NPC] NaruYup. It's Sitting in an Amazon box hibernating.

Alrighty, then let's wrap this up and get back to the park! I've got an event to plan for. You're Black Naru, right? And you can manipulate your body on a molecular level or something? Gross! Sounds like it would come in handy.

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Shit. Memory roll! Memory roll! How much do I know about this person?

[NPC] Black Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 17

[NPC] Black Naru
Ho HO! Another challenger! And look who it happens to be!
Listen, do yourself a favor and sit this one out. I'm already giving these two suckers a run for their zenny. You think you can do any better?

[NPC] AiI'm pretty confident. I play video games sometimes.

Ai Hanasaku, right?

[NPC] AiYeah. You know a lot about me?

Of course! I know everything Naru knows. Well, Future Naru because we're from the same time period. I know you're her living emotional crutch because she's such a pitiful, disappointing mess in my time period. It was torture knowing someone like that had some form of influence on me. But i's all good! I got this younger, pluckier Naru to get all my good vibes from now, and just the way I remember them too!

...remember...?

Wait, I'm remembering something else too... something about... about you... and...

No, wait... it was an event... yeah, and the event went horribly wrong... You... do something or something happened to you...

...Ugh shit... what was it?...

What was it what was it what was it?!?!?

UGH, WHATEVER!

Black Naru detonates a stash of explosives she had hidden along the ceiling. The chain suspending Risky also breaks, causing him to fall.

Ai is dead focused on Black Naru and is going to pursue her.

However, the explosion Black Naru created is going to drop the spotlight she had suspended from the ceiling as well. The spotlight is directly over Ai, and will fall on her if she doesn't move out of the way.

Also, it wasn't a spotlight, but the headlights from a delivery truck, suspended from the ceiling.

Post » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Dodge and counter with a round from my Rollback Magnum!

[NPC] Ai rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 6

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=190&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Ai

Ai barely dodges out of the way in time. She fails to counter.

[NPC] Black NaruWhat's wrong, Waybacker? I thought for sure you'd see that coming!

It'd be boring if I knew everything that was about to hit me.

[NPC] Black NaruHeh. That's nice. I like you.

[NPC] Black NaruJUST KIDDING! I FREAKING HATE YOUR GUTS!

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:35 pm

TRY AND LAND. ROLL TO SAFETY. HAVE OLDER ME COME AND SAVE ME. SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[NPC] Yellow Spirit rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 17

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Yellow Spirit

Luckily for Risky, Zarath saw him falling to certain death, and was able to spirit himself over to Risky and catch him just in time.

[NPC] ZarathYou okay?

Uh huh

[NPC] ZarathBlack Naru. I can't believe her. Kidnapping and holding a defenseless kid hostage.

Im not defenseless!!!!!!!! Iv got older version of me 2 help!!!!!!!

[NPC] ZarathI... don't think that counts.

YUH HUH WE'RE THE SAME PERSON SO IT COUNTS!!!!!!!!!

[NPC] ZarathAlright, alright, it counts!

Let's... get you out of here, alright? I can take you back to Central Park if you want. Sound good?

..............ok...........

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Spirit myself and Risky to the mansion in Central Park.

[NPC] Zarath rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 14

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94&sid=b85606084c91173e604110adb9421971
[NPC] Zarath

Zarath and Risky vanish as Zarath spirits them both away to the Dining Room in Central Park.

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary