10th Aniversary Depredation!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

[NPC] BugsyGood. You're just in time. Do you have the remedies I asked for?

Bespectacled ParamedicYessir, but remedies alone aren't going to cure doom.

[NPC] BugsyNo, but with a high enough Remedy Lore level it's possible. Just leave everything to me. I'm in your dept.

Bespectacled ParamedicAre you sure? We can go inside and help with the procedure if you want.

Ponytail ParamedicWe can't. Didn't you get the memo? There's something covering the park that's keeping pedestrians from walking inside. We've already had someone's van crash into the park earlier today.

[NPC] BugsyPrecisely. See that young lady in armor by the steps? She has her hands pressed up against the barrier indicating where it begins. She's trapped inside along with several others. Right now I've put together a team to help evacuate the people inside, but it's going to take some time.

Bespectacled ParamedicSo we can't get in... but you can?... How?

[NPC] BugsyI don't know... I'm just thankful that I can. There's a young girl in there dying from a curse and these remedies are the only hope she has.

I know all this must sound suspicious, but I really don't have any explanation...

Bespectacled ParamedicHey, if you were anybody else I'd definitely be suspicious... but how could anyone doubt the guy who founded the Justice Core? Besides, all you've asked for is some remedies and generic medical supplies. I mean, you can't get this kind of stuff over the counter, but they're not expensive to make either... and it's not like you're asking for a ten billion zenny ransom out of the blue or anything.

Er... Here, these supplies should be more than enough. We're not going to flip flop on who to trust when someone's life is in danger. If you need anything else just give us a call, alright?

The paramedics drive away in their ambulance. Bugsy obtains some medical items.

Remedy

Used to cure status ailments. A medical expert can even cure life-threatening curses with this.

First-Aid Kit

Can't have too many of these. Used to treat minor injuries.

Medical Satchel

A bulky sack full of medical supplies. Used to treat the more serious, uncommon injuries.

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:42 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=291&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Drossel
That went pretty well.

[NPC] BugsyYes, it's one of the few times I'm thankful for my notability in this city.

Anything else I can do to help?

[NPC] BugsyThe Remedies should take care of everything if I can apply them correctly, but we'll also need to treat some of the lingering symptoms after your friend's doom is cured. We'll need some wet towels, and possibly an electric fan if you can find one. There should also be a bucket in storage somewhere.

Got it. I'll go scout for the supplies you need!...

...Umm... you wouldn't happen to have a map of the mansion... w-would you? o_o;;

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 am

That's a very good question. Do I have a map, or at the very least know where one is?

[NPC] Bugsy rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 4

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=170&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Bugsy
No, but the brochures for the mansion should have a map in them. There should be some around here somewhere, but I can't seem to remember where they are...

[NPC] DrosselUh, that's okay! I'll just make one as I'm exploring the mansion!

Drossel pulls out a notepad and pen from underneath her armor.

I... couldn't possibly leave you to make a map yourself! That's far too much trouble than it's worth!

[NPC] DrosselIt's no trouble at all! It'll give me an excuse to really study the building's structure and floor layout. I can't let a career study opportunity like this pass me by!

Career study?

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=291&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Drossel

Yeah, I'm studying to be an architect at my university.

[NPC] BugsyArchitecture? If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose that as your career?

That's why... TT____TT

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 am

[NPC] Bugsy
I... I see...

[NPC] DrosselHere, you go on ahead.

Er... thank you. We'll have that bump looked at once we take care of your friend...

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:01 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=180&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Black Naru

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?! :grin:

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:08 am

[NPC] Bugsy
OUT!

[NPC] Black NaruReally?! I just got here!

No! Out! All of you!

[NPC] ZarathDid we do something wrong?

[NPC] Black NaruYeah! We were just gonna have a free for all is all. A free for all where everybody gangs up on me, but-

Over my dead body!

[NPC] Naru......

I'm not having any fighting when there's someone in serious need of medical attention nearby, now all of you outside! Take your fight elsewhere!

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:22 am

I'm grabbing Black Naru and teleporting us both outside somewhere!

[NPC] Zarath rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 4

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Zarath
I got this!

HIYA!!!

[NPC] Black NaruOH NO YOU DON'T, BEEOTCH!

Black Naru jumps to avoid Zarath, kicking him to the ground. Zarath's teleport goes off, sending him outside somewhere.

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 am

I might not be able to teleport, but I can at least pin her down. Attempt to tackle Black Naru to the ground.

[NPC] Bugsy II rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 19

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=305&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Bugsy II

Bugsy successfully catches Black Naru by surprise and pins her to the ground.

You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!

[NPC] Black NaruNoooo you're not allowed to sound cooler than me!

Naru, get us out of here while we have the chance!

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 am

Roll to teleporting me, Travis, and my Gemini self somewhere outside.

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 20

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=95e642bdc2598ab67c161118e918b5b2
[NPC] Naru

[NPC] Bugsy IIHurry up, I can't hold her here forever!

Right!

Take care of Cilla, Uncle Bugsy. We'll take care of this delinquent!

[NPC] BugsyJust make sure you don't injure your hands!!!

Naru teleports the three of them outside the mansion, just a few feet above the ground.

Before they can land, Naru suplexes Black Naru as the two of them fall, stunning her temporarily. Black Naru drops her spear, and it lands edge down into the ground nearby.

As Naru collects herself, with one swift kick she breaks Black Naru's spear at the base, rendering it unusable.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=255&start=110

Post » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary