10th Aniversary Depredation!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94&sid=f4a2b27f734677a964215374d2b49595
[NPC] Zarath
Hey, anyone here an event manager? Grim sent me to help with...

...what the hell is that? Is that a Bend Gate?!

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:20 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=f4a2b27f734677a964215374d2b49595
[NPC] Naru
Zarath?!

[NPC] ZarathNaru?! Is that you?!
When did you get so tall?!

Yeah I uh... I time traveled from four years in the future.

[NPC] Zarath......

You... You serious?

Would I lie to you?

[NPC] ZarathTime Travel? Seriously?

Dead serious.

[NPC] ZarathHomg you are, aren't you? How did you even- Damnit Grim you didn't say anything about Time Travel being involved!

Wait, Grim's assistant said you were tired and needed me to fill in for you.

Who, Ryan? She's not wrong. The me from right now is here too. She's asleep back at the hotel down the street. Didn't get a lot of rest last night and collapsed a while ago.

[NPC] ZarathNaru there are a bazillion hotels down the street. Which one are you talking about?

The one on 5th Avenue.

[NPC] ZarathThat doesn't narrow it down!

[NPC] BugsyOh for goodness sake, We're staying at the Providence Hotel.

[NPC] ZarathProvidence Hotel?! I'm staying at the Providence hotel! What room number are you?!

[NPC] Bugsy324.

[NPC] Zarath324?! I'm freaking 323! We've been neighbors for- How come I never bumped into you?!

Iunno, I don't remember everything that happened around this time. Also, we still need you. My hands are broken and I can't wield my spear.

Well okay, I still can, technically... but it's not the same if I can't shank a bitch.

Naru shows Zarath her bandaged hands.

[NPC] Zarath......

Oh... uh... Well... Okay?
Naru? Is everything ok-

I'm fine. Don't ask.

[NPC] Bugsy IIAlso, you can use magic inside the park. The city's magic inhibitors don't work in here. Bugsy Travis. Nice to meet you.

Before you ask, yes he has the same name as my uncle. It's super confusing.

[NPC] ZarathWhen has anything not been confusing for us? I'm confused right now.
Speaking of confusing, anybody want to clue me in on what's-

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:32 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=f4a2b27f734677a964215374d2b49595
[NPC] Michi
WHERE'S BUGSY?!

[NPC] ZarathO-Over there!

NOT HIM! THE OTHER ONE!

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:17 am

[NPC] Naru
WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT HAPPENED?!

[NPC] MichiPriscilla's been doomed. Happy?!

Are you serious?!

[NPC] MichiI'll ask again, and you better give me an answer I'm happy with this time!

Where

is

Bugsy?!

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:19 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=170&sid=f4a2b27f734677a964215374d2b49595
[NPC] Bugsy
Don't shout Chihiro I'm right here! What's the emergency?!

[NPC] MichiYou've dealt with Doom before, haven't you? Cure my apprentice or there'll be hell to pay!

[NPC] Bugsy IIWhy is she doomed?!

[NPC] North KoreaWe were exploring a dungeon before we got sent here. Some undead son of a bitch must have cursed her and we never noticed until now.

I-I don't have the equipment needed to treat something like doom on me right now.
I'll call an ambulance. There's a hospital not far from here that can help...

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:24 am

[NPC] Michi
AND HOW IS SHE SUPPOSE TO LEAVE THE PARK?! WE'RE ALL STUCK IN HERE IF YOU FORGOT!

[NPC] BugsyI'm still calling an ambulance. I can at least request some Remedies from the hospital, but we still need to transport her somewhere like an Inn of sorts to rest, otherwise the Remedy can't work to its full potential.

[NPC] Bugsy IISenior B is on good terms with the city's medical board. He can make special requests for any healing items they have.

[NPC] BugsyI'm calling some paramedics right now, but it will still take them time to deliver the medicine we need. Until then we can try and slow down the progression of Doom until they arrive.

North, is there anything you can do to slow the curse down?

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:31 am

I'm borrowing Priscilla's Mage Pistols and using their Doublecast ability to cast Revive twice.

[NPC] North Korea rolled 2 20-sided dice. Results: 5, 16

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=292&sid=f4a2b27f734677a964215374d2b49595
[NPC] North Korea
North takes Priscilla's Mage Pistols from her inventory and uses them to cast Revive. North doesn't know how to use Mage Pistols, and the spell ends up hitting everything but Priscilla. However, Doublecast activates, and the second spell's radius of effect is big enough to not miss. Doom's effect has been temporarily alleviated, but Doom has not been removed.

That didn't do much. We'll need something stronger.

Wait, Boss, can't we just use a D-lixir to fix this?

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 am

[NPC] Michi
That only works on mortal wounds, not curses. Doom also lingers after it's claimed a victim. There's a reason they call it the Dragon Killer after all. Only thing they'll do right now is buy us some time, but I don't want to use up our entire supply fighting off Doom. You guys are literally going to bleed me dry if this isn't treated pronto.

[NPC] BugsyWe should use the time to transport her to Redacted Hall.

[NPC] Bugsy IIBut that's 20 blocks away! It'll take us at least half an hour to get there!

[NPC] BugsyNot necessarily...

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:08 am

[NPC] Naru
Wait, what if I teleport everybody there?

[NPC] ZarathY-yeah! Me and Naru can use our Astral Powers, and we'd be there in less than a second!

[NPC] BugsyPrecisely.
...Although, I can't say I know the extent of your Astral Powers... Do you think you can teleport everyone here to Redacted Hall?

Yeah, no sweat. I've got a bit more experience under my belt than my present self. Can everyone get in, like, a circle or something? It'll be easier for me that way.

Everyone immediately huddles together in a semicircle.

Perfect. Alright, here goes nothing.

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:16 am

Teleport everyone to Redacted Hall!

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 19

[NPC] Naru

Naru successfully teleports everyone inside Redacted Hall's foyer.

Well, here we are. Now what?

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary