10th Aniversary Depredation!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] Michi
Hey Matsuri-chan, pleasant surprise seeing you here! Did you get taller? Nice uniform btw

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] Naru
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

[NPC] MichiI'm overseeing this excavation project. I gave Drossel a bigass drill to tunnel under this barrier here. By the way, Drossel's here too.

Drossel's voice reverberates from the large hole in the ground.

[NPC] DrosselIs someone there, Mizuki-san?

[NPC] MichiYeah, Naru stopped by to say hi.

[NPC] DrosselHello Miss Naru!

No, I mean what are you doing trying to get through the barrier?!

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:42 am

[NPC] Michi
Well first we tried walking through it, which is when we discovered it to begin with. Then I tried throwing Priscilla over it, and that didn't work. After that I sent both Priscilla and North in opposite directions to see if they could get around the barrier somewhere, and while I was waiting to hear back from them I thought "Wait, if I can't go through it, and if I can't go over it, and if it turns out I can't go around it, then I should try and go under it!" Pretty clever, huh?

[NPC] NaruNO! It's not! You're tearing up the street corner digging your massive hole! This is not okay!

We were planning to fix the road once we goth through the barrier, so it's not like we're breaking public property.

[NPC] NaruOh. Well in that case I guess-

[NPC] NaruN-No! Wait a minute! No matter how you look at it it's still breaking public property! And besides, that's not the issue here!

[NPC] DrosselSee? I told you.

Don't listen to her Drossel. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

[NPC] DrosselHer uncle is the community manager of this city. I think she does, Mizuki-san.

Bugsy doesn't know either. Now less talking, and more digging.

Drossel sighs and fires up the drill again, but it comes to a halt almsot immediately.

[NPC] DrosselMizuki-san? I think we have a problem. There's a barrier down here too. We might be in a bubble.

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:48 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=292&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] North Korea
Bad new boss, Cilla and I can't find any openings. This whole barrier wraps around the entire freaking park.

[NPC] PriscillaI SAY WE BRUTE FORCE IT!

Yeah that'll end well. Think we should give up and call it a day?

[NPC] PriscillaNOOOO! NEVERRRR!

What do you think boss?

Boss? You there? Boss?

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:02 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] Naru
Is there any reason why you need to be outside the barrier so badly?

[NPC] MichiWhat if there is?

I don't know, maybe we could work something out? I mean, not that I don't trust you, but I don't think we could get out even if we wanted to.

Michi is drawing on the street with a piece of chalk, completely ignoring Naru.

Wh-What are you doing?

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:19 am

[NPC] Michi
Backup plan.

[NPC] DrosselI thought drilling was the backup plan.

I have backup plans on backup plans. And hell, maybe backup plans on those too. We're getting through this barrier, end of story.

[NPC] NaruAre you going to tell me why you want to leave so badly?

Personal achievement.

[NPC] NaruPersonal achievement?

[NPC] BugsyIt's a matter of pride, I'm afraid. Can't do things the easy way or it'll look bad on her part.

Yeah, well, this is how we do things in the Battle Verge. Your status there is directly proportional to the lengths you're willing to go to get what you want. Ask literally anyone there and they'll agree. It's our creed. Our unwritten rule. Our motivation in life. The greater the drive you have to get what you want, no matter how impossible, the greater the chance you will have at succeeding. Only when you're willing to give up everything do you stand a chance to obtain anything. For some they stopped short because they were content with what they had. They found another happiness they were willing to settle for. For others it cost them and arm and a leg, but I'll be damned if they didn't get what they wanted.

This, or course, is a frightening power in the wrong hands, as you both are aware with Overlord Garamond and his friends. Anyone and everyone can have this power, the power of ambition. It's sole entry fee is its own self. You have to want something to obtain the power of want. The road is precarious as all hell, but you wouldn't take it if your ambition wasn't big enough.

[NPC] NaruAnd how does personal achievement factor into this?

Simple: Doing something yourself is far more rewarding than to have someone else do it for you. It means you get to look at whatever you achieved and think, "yeah, I earned that."

Oh, by the way...

...thanks for letting me finish my summoning circle.

Post » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:48 pm

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=291&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] Drossel
DID YOU SAY SUMMONING CIRCLE?!

[NPC] MichiYup!

M-Mizuki-san! H-Hold on! Let's think about this! We've already damaged the street corner enough! I don't want to even think about what could happen if things go horribly wrong here!

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm

[NPC] Michi
I'd get out of that hole if I were you. Wouldn't want the road to collapse while you're still in there. Not saying it would hurt you or anything but I figure it'd be really inconvenient to have to dig yourself out.

[NPC] NaruWhoa, hey, let's not do anything hasty here!

Don't worry, I've done this a million times. I know what I'm doing.

[NPC] NaruY-you do?

Yeah, draw a bunch of shit on the ground and something random will pop out. Highly entertaining. I have someone film the results all the time back home and we upload it to the internets.

[NPC] DrosselMr. Bugsy she won't listen to me. Talk some sense into her please!

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=170&sid=4592fe6b9c0e05c6b32b6e0bfb519155
[NPC] Bugsy
Chihiro stop this reckless foolishness at once! You're only going to damage the park even more and then we'll have to clean it up.

[NPC] MichiSuck my dick old man.

Well I tried. Naru, can you do something about your maverick guild leader?

[NPC] NaruHuh? Oh, r-right, I'm on it!

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Too late! Activate Summoning circle!

[NPC] Michi rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 17

[NPC] Michi

Michi activates her summoning circle. Michi has summoned a Bend Gate.

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary