10th Aniversary Depredation!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=191&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Milan
'Ey, I'm back. And I got your thing for you. You're welcome.

[NPC] ZarathI let him in using my Paradox Bandit. Guess it works on whoever is wearing it.

...So, why are you here again?

Why don't you ask our Guildmaster?

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:28 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Michi
Later! You got it, right?!

[NPC] MilanYeah, yeah. Here, catch.

No! Don't throw it! Pass it over here! I don't want it getting damaged!

[NPC] MilanUgh fine. It's in a case, but whatever.

Milan passes a large case over to Michi.

[NPC] NaruWhat the heck is that?

Hehehehehahahahahaha! Oh it's been so long, but it's finally mine!

Michi opens the case to reveal...

Immortal Katanas

An upgraded version of Eternal Katanas. An alchemy-exclusive item that's very difficult to craft, but is sometimes sold in limited quantities at special events. Without question, its rarity is very high.

KYAAAA~ It's so... so beautiful! Hey Cilla! Cilla come look at this!

[NPC] PriscillaThanks, but I don't want to accidentally get sick on it.

Ah. Right. Maybe later then.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:48 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Naru
Wh-what?

[NPC] North KoreaHere, maybe this will clear things up.

North hands Naru a flyer from Michi's coat pocket.

[NPC] North KoreaThere was an event going on at Soup-Con giving away this item, but the boss had guild business in Vitaly and couldn't make it. When we found out we traveled back to the same date as the event we tried getting through the barrier so she could buy one.

You mean, this entire time, all of this...

WAS FOR A FREAKING RARE ITEM!?

[NPC] PriscillaYou mad?

WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU AND AVOIDED ALL THIS TROUBLE!

[NPC] PriscillaYou so mad.

And you wouldn't have gotten doomed if you had just let us get this rare item for you!

[NPC] North KoreaActually, Cilla's doom was caused by a monster in the dungeon we were exploring, so it would have happened eventually regardless of what we did.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:00 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Michi
Oh come on, Naru. Where's the fun in that? It's not my fault your barrier posed a challenge to me.

[NPC] NaruNo, it IS your fault! If you had just, I don't know, NOT TRIED TO BREAK THE BARRIER and ASKED US FOR HELP we could have gotten your item sooner and without any conflict!

You know I wouldn't have accepted help. That would be the same as admitting defeat. Then I wouldn't have been able to grant my guild this stunning victory of getting past the barrier.

[NPC] NaruBut you DID ask for help! You got friggin Milan of all people to get your stupid rare item for you!

[NPC] MilanHey shut up!

No, technically I didn't. Milan is part of my party, and a victory for me is a victory for them, and vice versa. Asking Milan for help is the same as asking North or Cilla or Drossel for help, which I've been doing this entire time when I wanted them to break down the barrier for me.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 am

[NPC] Naru
And another thing... Milan, how did you get past the barrier?! Time Travelers aren't suppose to leave the park!

[NPC] MilanGet off my case, would ya! I don't know what the hell you're even bitching about. Time Travel isn't even real! It's theoretically impossible, or something.

Wait, what do you mean? Didn't you come here with Michi?

[NPC] MilanNo, she summoned me here! I was at the guild headquarters before I found myself upstairs in front of Ms. Vomit Fountain over there. Before I knew it they had me doing their little shopping errand for them over at Soup-con. N-Not that I enjoyed being there or anything!

So wait... M-Milan! What month is it right now!? What year!?

[NPC] MilanWhy the hell are you asking me? Shouldn't you know?

Just answer the question, Milan!

[NPC] MilanFine. August. 2005. I think today is the 10th or 11th. idk.

So... that means... you're...

[NPC] MichiNot a time traveler!

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:20 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=305&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Bugsy II
Huh. So that's how you got through the barrier. Guess it's your win then, huh?

[NPC] NaruWE WEREN'T COMPETING!!!

[NPC] MichiYeah we were.

Well, I guess there's no harm done if someone from our time gets through the barrier, even if they were motivated by someone from the future. That's happened plenty of time before, right? With clairvoyants or something?

[NPC] DrosselIf it makes you feel better we don't have any reason to leave the park now that Mizuki-san has what she wants.

[NPC] NaruYeah, of course, and she always gets what she wants, doesn't she?

[NPC] MichiYeah I do.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] Grim
Hey, if I can have the attention of everyone who knows I'm here, I'll be having a meeting in the dining hall to discuss whats going on, and give a statue update on the time-space sinkhole I made. Finish whatever business you have with each other and meet me there at... um...

How about 9:00? Sound good?

[NPC] MichiYeah, sure, that sounds great.

[NPC] PriscillaWhat sounds great?

[NPC] North KoreaYou okay boss?

[NPC] MichiI'll tell you later.

Great! See you all in one hour!

Grim vanishes.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:37 am

[NPC] Naru
Once Ai gets here I'm having her take me back to my own time period.

Hey, has anyone seen Uncle Bugsy around?

[NPC] North KoreaWho, the moon rabbit? He said he had to see about getting a "Justice Core" over here, or something.

Hey, are your hands okay?

They're broken. Thanks for asking.

[NPC] North KoreaBroken as in broken bones? Want me to use some bone healing magic on them?

Uncle Bugsy says he doesn't trust bone healing magic. He's worried about the bones not healing properly, so they're healing the slow and safe way.

[NPC] North KoreaYeah, but, you got school don't you? How are you gonna hold a pencil?... or a PDA for that matter? It'll be months before you can use your fingers again. As long as you're not fighting or playing with those finger skateboards you should be fine.

[NPC] MichiAh, don't want the easy way out I see. I guess I'm rubbing off on her after all.

Ugh Fine! Go on, heal them North. Heal my fingers!

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 am

Okaaaaay! Use some basic bone-healing magic on Naru's hands!

[NPC] North Korea rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 10

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=292&sid=e99bc18c35019e50419dd5e0bf1bfda3
[NPC] North Korea
North heals Naru's broken hands.

There you go. Just be careful if you're going to use them for extended periods of time. I'd still avoid picking up a spear, and you should definitely not punch anybody. I wouldn't try and crack your knuckles either, as tempting as it may be.

[NPC] NaruYeah okay.

I'd also wait at least 24 hours before doing any writing or typing. You might also want to avoid using silverware. Holding a candy bar or drink should be fine though.

Oh... and uh... I shouldn't have to say this, but...

You know what, I think you know better. No hands. Just... find something else to use.

[NPC] NaruWHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!

Sorry! Sorry. Forget I said anything. My bad. That was invasive of me.

[NPC] Naruomfg

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 am

[NPC] Naru
Hey, anybody know what time it is right now?

[NPC] Bugsy IIDon't you have that watch Grim gave you?

It doesn't tell the correct time though.

[NPC] ZarathYeah, mine isn't working right either.

[NPC] Bugsy IIMy PDA says it's almost 8.

Great. We spent the entire day screwing around with my evil twin and getting lost in the park. *yawn*

[NPC] Bugsy IIYou tired?

Yeah, I got sent to Central Park some time last night. I must have been awake for eighteen hours by now. Is there a bed around here?

[NPC] DrosselThere's an identical room to the one Cilla was in on the opposite side of the stairwell.

[NPC] ZarathYou're not coming to the meeting?

Nah, you can *yawn* tell me about it tomorrow. I need just as much sleep as my past self does. G'night everybody.

viewtopic.php?p=4305#p4305

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary