10th Aniversary Depredation!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=292&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] North Korea
Holy cow... did it get hot all of a sudden?

[NPC] DrosselIt is August. I'd imagine the weather would be very different compared to the weather from our time period.

Yeah, maybe for July, but August is suppose to be the end of Summer. It shouldn't get this hot. And we're nowhere near a beach...

[NPC] PriscillaI saw a lake while I was scouting. Will that work?

It's not the same, Cilla. The aesthetic is missing. I can't relax without a cerulean horizon and at least one palm tree.

[NPC] DrosselWe also had winter clothing on when we entered the dungeon.

I've already stripped down a layer and it's still hot.

[NPC] DrosselWell I did find a fan downstairs. You want to turn it on?

Yeeeeaaaaah, guess I should. You're both hot as well, right?

North turns on the electric fan sitting beside the bed. Priscilla moves out of bed to face the fan.

[NPC] PriscillaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=291&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Drossel
Hey, do either of you know where Mizuki Sensei is?

[NPC] PriscillaOh yeah, she left the room a minute ago. She should still be downstairs somewhere.

Oh, okay. I need to have a word with her. Are you two going to be okay by yourselves?

[NPC] North KoreaDun worry, we'll be fine. Right Cilla?

[NPC] Priscillayeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah, IIIIIIIII'llllll beeeeee fiiiiineeeeeeee.

Alright, take care.



Mizuki-san? I really think we should discuss our current situation. We can't use the guild's message board without being mistaken for hacking into our own accounts. I think the hacking incident a few months ago was caused when I tried to log in earlier today-

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:55 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Michi
HEY ASSHOLE. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. COME ON OUT ALREADY.

[NPC] DrosselIs someone here, Mizuki-san?

IGNORE HER, SHE CAN'T SEE OR HEAR YOU.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:08 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Grim
Hehehehehe.... Heeeeeeyyyyyy Chihiro! How's my favorite guildmaster? Need some extra mana? I've got plenty... and by plenty I mean infinite, what with being a Reaper and... yeah...

So what can I help you with?

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Michi
Are you aware we're from the future? Granted, it's four months in the future, but it's still the future. Not only that, but we're being kept in the biggest park in Little City like a giant bug box for time travelers. Given how familiar you are with the supernatural I thought you might have something to say about all this.

[NPC] DrosselS-Sensei? Wh-who are you talking to?

[NPC] GrimHey, should I uh... privy your friend to our conversation?

No no it's totally fine. Let her think I'm crazy, see if I care. She'd have a heart attack if she saw you anyway.

[NPC] GrimWell I mean, even if I didn't I'd just be delaying the inevitable, considering I'm partially responsible for this situation. I really should introduce myself to you all sooner or later if this issue is to be resolved.

Yeah, okay, fine... but, can you like, disguise yourself as a human or something? Anything where you're not a walking skeleton would be great.

[NPC] GrimReally Michi? I'd much prefer my skeletal appearance, and suggesting how I look is scary and inappropriate is frankly very insensitive. If I wish to identify as a walking skeleton that should be my choice to make.

omg don't do this to me.

[NPC] GrimAnd technically my hood conceals most of my frightening appearance.

uuuuuuggggghhhhh

[NPC] GrimAnd considering your guild has dealt with more frightening creatures, would a walking skeleton in a black robe be any more frightening?

Fine, okay, you win. Just hurry it up already.

Oh hey Drossel heads up, but I'm talking to the Grim Reaper right now. So... don't have a heart attack or anything when he appears in front of you.

[NPC] Drossel...Wha?...

Oh, and don't worry. He's friendly... kinda...

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:36 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Grim
Hello!

[NPC] Michi......

Sooooooo yeah... This is Grim. He's a very old acquaintance of mine that occasionally stops by to say hi. He won't leave me alone.

...Oh, but you two should get along.

Don't mind that soul-chilling sensation you're feeling, that's normal. It's actually an influence technique us Reapers use to dissuade vengeful spirits from overpowering us. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.


I... haven't figured out how to turn it off yet.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 am

Top


How well can I stay calm in this situation? High is very calm, low I panic.

[NPC] Drossel rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 19

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=291&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Drossel
Drossel is, honestly, not that frightened by Grim. You could say she doesn't believe any of it, thinking the heat is playing tricks on her mind.

Regardless, the confidence in her guildmaster's voice alleviates any distress or worry from Drossel, almost as if Michi herself is able to ward off death, much like the revival potions their guild is known for.


Oh... Okay?...

Sensei? Why do you know the Grim Reaper?

[NPC] MichiUgh... Do I have to answer that question?

It's a long and complicated story that reveals a lot about myself that not even the higher-ups in the guild know about, and I don't want to blow anybody's mind right now.


Th-that's okay! I just want to know why you're friends with the Grim Reaper of all people.

[NPC] MichiWe're not friends. We co-exist.

[NPC] GrimIt's true. You could say we're in direct opposition with each other, but I like to think of it as more of a friendly competition. Speaking of which, when are we going to have that rematch?

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:39 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Naru
Heeeeey, we got lost trying to find the mansion again, but we're baaaack. Uncle Bugsy? Sensei?

[NPC] GrimNaru!

GRIM!!!

[NPC] Bugsy IIOh no, he's back!

[NPC] MichiWait, what?! You two... You can see Grim?! And you two know each other?! What the hell?!

I could say the same to you! You can actually see Grim?!

[NPC] MichiI was the only one who could! Holy crap how long have you two known each other?!

Ever since Zarath and I fought Garamond!

[NPC] MichiAnd you didn't tell me?!

He told me to keep it a secret!!!

[NPC] MichiGRIIIIIIMMMMM!!!

[NPC] GrimNow now. There will be plenty of explanation later tonight. I just got off the phone with my time traveler friends, and they should be driving into Little City later tonight. Isn't that great?

You mean Ai? She's on her way here?!

[NPC] GrimYup! They should be here at, say, 10 PM tonight?

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:11 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Michi
You've all got soooo much explaining to do.

[NPC] DrosselThat should be me saying that...

Michi's Phone is ringing.

Hold on. Hello?

[NPC] MilanHey, I got the thing you wanted, but there's some kind of magic barrier around the park. What the hell?

Really?! You're back already?!

[NPC] MilanUm, the sun is setting? I was gone all day. Had to convince the merchant that I was picking it up "for a friend." It wasn't easy.

Yeah, that's great.

Zarath! You can get through the barrier, right? Can you go out front and fetch something for me? Milan should be waiting for you outside.

[NPC] ZarathMilan?! Why is he here?

Never mind that! Now hurry up already! The excitement is killing me!

Zarath complies, and steps out the front door.

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:03 am

Top

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=60396166f20fcadac1c3fada05d5d4d8
[NPC] Naru
Wait, I don't remember Milan being part of your...

Oh no.

No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU DIDN'T YOU- YOU- YOU TRICKED US! YOU HAD ANOTHER PARTY MEMBER WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT! A SPY! A- A SECRET AGENT! YOU HAD HIM BREAK OUT OF THE PARK WHILE YOU DISTRACTED US, DIDN'T YOU!?

[NPC] MichiYup!

[NPC] North KoreaHey, keep it down out there. Some of us are trying to fight off the heat.

[NPC] MichiHEY NORTH, CILLA, COME DOWN HERE AND GLOAT WITH ME! THE MISSION WAS A SUCCESS!

I can't believe it. I... I trusted you! Was the whole doom thing just a trick to get what you wanted?!

[NPC] GrimNo, that was real, and completely unplanned by Michi. Trust me, I would know.

But... But how? The barrier should stop time travelers from leaving. If Milan was secretly with you, how did he get out?

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:14 am

Top

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron