10th Aniversary Extravaganza!!!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Naru
What?

What?

WHAT?!

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 3:26 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Grim
Uh... Oh, that's right.

Here, Ai wanted me to give this to you.

[itemlocal=Letter from Ai,images/shop/ai_letter.gif]It's another letter from Ai. You've gotten a ton of these over the last few years since you two first met.[/itemlocal]

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 3:40 am

[NPC] Naru
Lemme see!

Naru opens the envelope.

[NPC] Ai
Hey Naru,

It's been a while, hasn't it? Haven't been able to see you or Zarath ever since what happened back at the Halloween event. Guess I messed up, huh? It's fine. Grim's anti-paradox room is big enough for two dozen people to bunk in. Shame I couldn't win my Reaper game though, but if anyone could beat death then everyone would live forever wouldn't they? Grim says he'll sort it all out, but I dunno. I feel like this whole Reaper Game thing was a mistake. I use to think time travel was so cool when I was younger, but I didn't know what I was doing. Worst of all it almost got me killed, or rather, worse than that. I wasn't thinking about my own safety, and forgot there were other people that did. Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you like that. Just do me a favor and forget about me. I'll be fine. Just get on with your life, and don't feel like you owe anybody anything. You've been trying to carry the whole world on your shoulders when nobody's ever asked you to. I guess that's the burden of an Astral Beast? With great power comes great Spidermans, right? Promise me you won't worry about me anymore. The sooner you forget about me and move on, the better off both of us will be. Please? Do it for me?

Your friend

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:05 am

[NPC] Grim
You see... Ai's situation is... really difficult to talk about. To be honest we could have saved ourselves a lot of trouble if she just agreed to a different kind of Reaper Game, but she wouldn't be satisfied with just getting her life back. She wanted to fix the world that Reapers like myself had destroyed, and put everything on the line to make that possible. But because of that she's put another burden on you, something she never meant to do and deeply regrets it. For the past year or so I've been helping her fix the mess she's made of the both of you, but we can't make you forget about her. Believe me, we tried. What we can do is ask you not to worry so much about her, and to believe in us.

You've still got a life Naru. You should be living it.

That's all I'm able to do to help... Unless, there was something else I could help you with? Feel like I'm forgetting something. Was there anything else you were concerned about?

[NPC] Naru......

[NPC] Naru...No, I was just worried about saving Ai. Thanks...

Well okay then...

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:19 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=72&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Robin
Grim, we've got company.

[NPC] Bugsy IIThat must be Mrs. Matsuri and Senior B. I called them to come take Naru to the hotel.

We better go if we don't want to scare them off.

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:21 am

[NPC] Grim
Indeed.

Young man, you should add me to your contacts. I'll keep you updated on what's going on in Central Park and send you summaries of what's happened so far.

And if you need any more help I'm just a phone dial away.

Grim and Robin vanish.

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:27 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=96&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Asami
Bugsy!!!...

I mean young Bugsy!!!... young, not pink and fluffy Bugsy!!!...

I mean young, not fluffy Bugsy!!! Is Naru okay?!

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:47 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=305&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Bugsy II
She's fine Mrs. Matsuri. Just asleep. We've had a really weird day. Can you take her back to the hotel for me? I've got to clean up the park... It's kind of a mess...

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=96&sid=a391bad574abfd443b8b7ab02298592a
[NPC] Asami
Yeah, I can do that, but who's your friend?... She looks really cu-

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:50 am

[NPC] Naru
H-Hi mom...

[NPC] Bugsy IIOh... um.. Mrs. Matsuri? This is Naru... from three years in the future...

Close to four actually... but yeah, there's this... time travel stuff going on and... well...

[NPC] Asamiomg... you look so... grown up...

[NPC] Asami...and I'm still TALLER!!!

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 4:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary