10th Aniversary Extravaganza!!!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

Activate Yamato Damashii passive ability for my first roll. Cast Matra Magic for my second.

[NPC] Naru rolled 2 20-sided dice. Results: 5, 5

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=e6360c4dba181eb095a2b228ad29d3f0
[NPC] Naru

Future!Naru's passive ability Yamato Damashii is slow to activate. Future!Naru will get one bonus action after her next two turns.

Future!Naru attempts to cast Matra Magic, but for some reason it doesn't go off.

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:05 am

Uhh... Yamato Damashii activate?

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 16

[NPC] Naru

Naru's Yamato Damashii passive goes off flawlessly. Naru will get one free bonus action on her next turn.

Hey, what the heck is she doing?

[NPC] Bugsy IIProlly trying to cast some magic. Too bad it won't work.

How come?

[NPC] Bugsy IIYou know how Saito has strict gun laws? Well here in the US we have strict magic laws, but since magic is almost impossible to regulate the city put up magic inhibitors on every telephone poll. They're like tiny fuse boxes, except they got all these weird alchemical runes written inside them that cancel out nearby magic. Got to look inside one back in my High School Shop Class.

But Yeah if you're near one then casting anything is useless.

Oh, well that's a relief...

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 am

I don't think I need to do much this turn, so I'm just gonna try to hit Future!Naru for damage.

[NPC] Bugsy II rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 18

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=305&sid=e6360c4dba181eb095a2b228ad29d3f0
[NPC] Bugsy II

Bugsy charges in on Future!Naru while she's busy casting and lands a critical blow, dealing major damage. Bugsy is now facing opposite to Naru with Future!Naru in-between them.

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:20 am

I'm gonna cast Matra Magic again on Bugsy this time.

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 18

[NPC] Naru

Future!Naru turns around to face Bugsy and casts Matra Magic a second time. To his surprise the spell goes off successfully and 12 magic missiles are summoned. Bugsy is going to get hit by eight of them, with the other four hitting the surrounding area, damaging the makeshift throne Future!Naru built.

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 am

[NPC] Naru
WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE CAN'T USE MAGIC!

[NPC] Bugsy IIWe can't! I mean- we shouldn't! Unless all the magic inhibitors are broken, but what are the odds of that?!

Aren't there any in the park?!

[NPC] Bugsy IIThere's like two dozen power lines on every street corner outside the park. We should be surrounded by them!

But are there any inside the park?!

[NPC] Bugsy III don't... think so...

Aw dammit...

[NPC] Bugsy IIWhat? What is it?

I think the barrier's interfering with them...

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:32 am

Casting Comet on my future self, consequences be damned!

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 11

[NPC] Naru

Naru summons a comet to hit Future!Naru with, but because of Naru's decreased accuracy it misses Future!Naru and hits the makeshift throne directly behind her. There is now a sizeable space rock stuck in the tower of junk.

Oops.

[NPC] Bugsy IICareful! That thing almost fell on me!

Sorry! Here, I'll just get rid of it so it won't cause any problems...

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:38 am

Using my bonus action, I want to cast Gravity on the pile of junk and try to hit my future self with the debris.

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 20

[NPC] Naru

Naru casts gravity at the pile of junk behind Future!Naru. The makeshift throne erupts from the center of the pile, and not only does all the surrounding junk get picked up and thrown around the park, but Future!Naru is unable to react fast enough and gets picked up as well. She's going to get hit by several broken vending machines and street lights, dealing massive damage before being thrown to the ground. The piles of junk also fall to the ground, some of it landing on Future!Naru, pinning her down.

...YEAH! SECOND WIND, BABY!

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:45 am

I'm gonna be safe about this and cast Slow on Future!Naru.

[NPC] Bugsy II rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 3

[NPC] Bugsy II

Bugsy attempts to cast slow, but instead of targeting Future!Naru he casts it on a bird that was perching on a nearby waste bin. The bird's speed is greatly reduced.

Oh well, I think we got this. Good job, Naru. Present Naru, that is...

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

I'm going to attempt to lift this garbage off myself and chuck it at Bugsy. Then for my bonus action I'm gonna cast Beta while he's down.

[NPC] Naru rolled 2 20-sided dice. Results: 16, 18

[NPC] Naru

Future!Naru lifts the vending machine off herself and kicks it towards Bugsy. Bugsy tries to slice through it with his chainsaw before it hits, but he's too slow and gets knocked on his ass.

Future!Naru immediately uses her bonus action to cast Beta on Bugsy. The surrounding forest is badly burned by the wave of energy, and Bugsy is hit for major damage.

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:14 pm

I wanna use my Lucky Number skill I've been saving and re-roll Future!Naru's Beta!

[NPC] Bugsy II rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 20

[NPC] Bugsy II

Bugsy attempts to counter Future!Naru's Beta using his Lucky Number skill.

Lucky Number grants Bugsy a re-roll any time his Lucky Number is rolled, and can use that re-roll on himself, his allies, or an enemy. Bugsy has chosen 7 as his Lucky Number, and has one free re-roll saved up after he rolled a 7 trying to grab the hotel room keys from Naru the other day. Bugsy can now replace Future!Naru's Beta roll with his own roll.

Bugsy successfully negates Future!Naru's roll, and changes it from an 18 to a 20.

Future!Naru's Beta is so strong it knocks Bugsy outside the park, sending him crashing into a car parked just outside the gates. Bugsy is now unconscious.

Post » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary