10th Aniversary Extravaganza!!!

In April 2006 AniOnline was created and then slowly died off. Join us as we mourn the loss of AniOnline on it's 10th anniversary.
Forum rules
AniOnline is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any names or identities that may reference real people are purely fictional or exaggerated.

The content of this story is intended for mature audiences. Some themes and elements may not be suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.
./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=62&sid=09fbe916a304fbea9a0398c32621d69f
[NPC] Grim
Now now, settle down. It's not as big a deal as you think. I'm already sending two Time Traveler friends of mine to handle the situation. And given the anomaly is contained to the next ten years, I've got the feeling you won't be alone.

So here's your mission report:

Watch over Central Park for any time anomalies as well as anyone from the future who comes through. If someone from the future shows up you must keep them from leaving central park. If they somehow got out, they could wreak havoc on the timeline, and possibly draw in Time Eaters! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Seriously though, don't attract any Time Eaters.

Well, I think that should cover everything. Any questions?

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 am

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=09fbe916a304fbea9a0398c32621d69f
[NPC] Naru
Can I just... go to bed already?

Also, what did you do with the concierge? You better not have killed her.

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:11 am

[NPC] Grim
Heaven forbid! I said she went on break, didn't I? Your mother was just the straw that broke the camel's back apparently.

I'll send you regular updates on your PDA, alright? That way I can keep you updated on the time-space anomaly. You haven't blocked me, have you?

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:14 am

[NPC] Naru
Ugh, fine I'll unblock you... Excuse me for not opening my inbox up to a freaking shinigami...

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:15 am

[NPC] Grim
Great! I'll keep you updated then!

Oh! One more thing. Because there's a space-time anomaly in Central Park right now, don't be surprised if the seasons start to rapidly change. That's to be expected.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. Go have yourself a nap. You earned it.
Also... uh... don't think of this as another one of my jobs. Just... relax, you know? Spend time with your family. Have fun. You don't get to see that Uncle of yours very often. Now's a good chance to spend time together.

I'm wasting your time at this point, so... BYE!

Grim disappears.

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:23 am

[NPC] Bugsy IIhey want you to know the matsuri's made it but bugsy would still like the justice core to come

this sunset is really nice btw. here i'll send you a pic

[NPC] FuhrerUnfortunately ze Justice Core cannot make it as zey 'ave oser more important duties. Tell Bugsy zat while zey will try to make it, I am making no promises, und for zat matter I do not believe zey will even be necessary with two Matsuri's with you.

[NPC] Bugsy IIuh

you wanna run that by me again?

[NPC] FuhrerZis speech to text function is going to be ze end of me. It alvays picks up mein accent.

[NPC] Bugsy IIdude just use the keyboard like it do

[NPC] FuhrerUnd sacrivice ze auto-grammar function? Absolutely not!

[NPC] Bugsy IIi mean you could just type with proper grammar i figure i can get my point across clearly without it also flawed grammar makes you sound less formal like were laid back like buddies

[NPC] Bugsy IIwere buddies right?

[NPC] Fuhrer......

My point is you don't need ze Justice Core wiv both Asami und Naru wiv you. If anyving you vould be overpowered wiv jus one of zem.

[NPC] Bugsy IIman i dont even know enough about mrs matsuri let alone naru.

[NPC] FuhrerYou vere dere for ze whole Shiranui fiasco some two years ago yes?

[NPC] Bugsy IIyes

i mean no

i mean, i checked in every once in a while? never knew what happened but i guess it turned out okay?

[NPC] FuhrerYou could say zat. Being in ze Battle Verge for a year or so does things to you, especially considering she had Chihiro as a mentor.

[NPC] Bugsy IIchihiro mizuki? as in michi of the unknown?

[NPC] FuhrerZe very same.

[NPC] Bugsy IIgood friend to know. whats she up to nowadays?

[NPC] FuhrerI don't know she und her guild vacked off somevere what should I care? Ask Naru, she still keeps in touch wiv most of zem.

[NPC] Bugsy IIyeah ill do that. have to give senior b the bad news though. you sure we cant get the justice core to help?

[NPC] FuhrerIf zey vill cooperate wiv me, zen maybe. Zeir commander has gone awol und left vinny in charge, und all he does is lie around playing video games all day. Ze vulgar one is being stubborn and ze loud one is being even more stubborn. Ze quiet one I like, but she refuses to help so she is also useless to me.

[NPC] Bugsy IIbummer. but i can trust you to get them off the sofa and into the streets, right?

[NPC] FuhrerZat's all you ever call me about.

[NPC] Bugsy IIgreat! hopefully we wont even need them but you can never be too careful! see ya later!

Bugsy II hangs up.

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:27 am

How well did I sleep last night?

[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 1

[NPC] Naru

Naru did not sleep AT ALL last night. Her slumber was robbed from her by thoughts of the universe ending because the only person in existence with any control or responsibility to handle it is a giant tosser. Naru TRIED to sleep it off, but found herself awake at five in the morning cursing her life. It is now 8 AM and it is only now that Naru, having exhausted herself from a long, hard night's worth of worrying, is on the verge of collapsing. However, due to her stubbornness she refuses to go to sleep.

Naru will be afflicted with the following status ailments:
Fatigue - Naru's speed is greatly reduced.
Confusion - Naru's accuracy is greatly reduced.

Also, Naru will be afflicted with the Sleep status ailment for one turn any time she rolls below a 10 for the rest of the day.

ugh.

Post » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 pm

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=96&sid=09fbe916a304fbea9a0398c32621d69f
[NPC] Asami
G'morning Naru.

...Hey, you feeling okay?

Post » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 pm

[NPC] Naru
peachy

whhy you ask???/

Post » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 pm

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=96&sid=09fbe916a304fbea9a0398c32621d69f
[NPC] Asami

Asami does several tricks to test Naru's awareness, from snapping her fingers to waving her hand in front of her face.

...but to no avail. Naru is gone and she won't be back for a while.

Maaaayyybeeeee you should sleep in today? Me and Bugsy and Bugsy #2 can handle the event.

Post » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Aniversary