10th Aniversary Did You Know?!

Hidden topics and posts that are integrated into the story that may contain SPOILERS if read before the recommended episodes.
Forum rules
THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM CONTAIN UNMARKED SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE 10TH ANIVERSARY STORY. WE RECOMMEND READING THE THREADS ONLY WHEN THEY ARE LINKED TO WITHIN THE STORY.

...BUT WE'RE ALL RULE BREAKERS HERE AND I CAN'T STOP YOU IF YOU'RE CURIOUS. JUST DON'T COME CRYING TO ME IF YOU RUIN THE STORY FOR YOURSELF. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Search for North!
[NPC] Naru rolled 1 20-sided dice. Results: 5

./memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=56&sid=46414dbfb609333dd6f5483be78a4da9
[NPC] Naru

Naru and her group bump into another rabbit at the zoo. The rabbit looks... odd to say the least.

[NPC] DiedrichHi! Hello there!

Um... Hello?

[NPC] Michi......What the **** is that thing?

Obviously a rabbit, but it... looks like it's sick or something.

[NPC] DiedrichDid you know caterpillars die when they turn into butterflies? It's true! They melt into bug soup inside their cocoons and must overcome many dangerous trials in larva purgatory before they can be resurrected into butterflies. Science has yet to understand why this happens. This fact is terrifying to me.

Are you... okay?

[NPC] DiedrichI have a genetic condition where I'm in constant agonizing pain, but don't worry! I'm the President of my home planet and I suffer for my people to uphold peace and happiness! Civil servitude is how I cope. Also, it's impossible for me to die. This is true.

Should we... help him?

[NPC] MichiNo. Don't make eye contact. Come on, we're leaving.

[NPC] DiedrichOkay! Nice to meet you all! Okay! Bye! This was my cameo! Come back later and I might be somebody else! See you then! Bye! Goodbye!

[NPC] DiedrichOkay, bye. Bye bye.
Nice to meet you. I'm off to do President things now. Goodbye. Bye. Farewell. Bye bye.

Unfortunately for Naru, the rabbit they just met is a foreign entity to their universe and their meeting is 100% non-canon. Naru has wasted one of her rolls.

Post » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:57 am

Return to 10th Aniversary Omake